Early Auction Registration Available!
Avoid long lines, register in advance today.
Here's Why You Should Attend Our Auctions
- Great OPPORTUNITY to make money buying and re-selling
- Smaller crowd attendance which results in in less competitive bidding
- Auction typically is under an hour, so you won't waste your entire day waiting around
Address & Directions
1180 N State St Hemet CA 92543
Terms & Conditions
1. Cash Only, all storage units must be paid in full immediately following the auction. Failure to pay will result in your unit forfeited.
2. Cleaning Deposit, $100 cleaning deposit required for each unit purchased. Deposit will be returned once buyer has completely removed content and has swept unit clean.
3. Sales Tax, there is an 8% sales tax charged on all units purchased unless bidder holds a valid re-sale permit.
4. Check Out, units must be emptied and cleaned within 48 hours of purchase.
5. Facility, there are no public restrooms located in facility. Winning bidders please refrain from using dumpster. You are responsible for hauling out your trash, have respect for the facility, management, and tenants.
6. This auction is being conducted pursuant to all local / state laws and regulations.
7. Process, each unit will opened for visual inspection, bidders are NOT allowed to enter unit and rummage through. Once visual inspection is completed Auctioneer will offer contents of unit for sale through competitive auction bidding. It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to secure the unit purchased with his/hers own lock.
8. Auctioneer reserves the right to accept, reject a bid or end auction in order to protect the interest of storage facility management.
9. Access hours for buyers, Buyers are allowed on property Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm No Exceptions. Office closes for lunch each day between 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm. During the lunch hour the buyer can choose to stay on property & continue working. No Saturday or Sunday access.
10. 10% Buyers Premium added to purchase price.